As I mentioned earlier, Little Groucho has kindly given me a Liebster Blog Award – Liebster is a bit of German, the Big Dog has told me, meaning Favourite. So that really is rather nice! As part of getting this friendly little mention, I have to think about five other’s I want to pass it on to.
So, my paws are worn raw with pacing up and down – two main problems: 1) I have to choose between lots of lovely people and 2) I have to use my little, rather warm and sleepy brain! But eventually, I thought of a few:
- Life with a Hearing Dog – a blog about a lady and her yellow Labrador hearing dog
- Gemma’s Little Gems – purely because they are just those sorts of pups
- My Westie Vash – A Westie living in Tuscony (and guess where the Big Dog would LOVE to live…)
- Stewey Unscene – the most overdressed Corgi around
- 24 Paws of Love – Six huge dogs. Sort of dogs you definitely want on your side!
So there you go – those are the pups that I have passed this award onto. Really, everyone I know deserves it, which is why my paws are worn to the quick, but I am only allowed five!